The Mercado Family



Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Frozen on Ice

We surprised the kids and took them to Disney's Frozen on Ice last Saturday. I don't know who enjoyed it more, me or them! I had always wanted to see Disney on Ice. We were informed it was coming here and it worked out perfectly being the same week as my birthday. It was about as close as we can get to Disney out here. We enjoyed the opening welcome by some of the main Disney characters.

 Frozen just makes sense being on ice! I enjoyed using my imagination with the characters as they performed chase scenes and falls off cliffs that are hard when they're not controlled by a computer. The boys loved when Marshmallow (the big snow monster) puffed up really big. Erik's mouth was down to his chin! The girls loved the music and dancing on ice skates. I never asked Jason what he liked best, but I think he enjoyed all of it.

The pictures didn't turn out great with the white colors and lights over the ice, but these are the best ones. The rest, we'll just keep in our memories!
We snuck of pic with this poster in the back before the  thronging crowd came over this way.

Luckily, I thought to bring the Elsa costume. Every other girl Karissa's size and smaller had one on, just about. 
Here's the welcoming crew from Disney. You can see Pumba there in the front on the left.

Elsa and Anna right down on our side. 


Let it Go was beautiful and the sparks of light were awesome!


Nice ending pose with the main characters. 

2 comments:

  1. so glad you all got to see this..your children are really lucky that You really wanted to go

    ReplyDelete