The Mercado Family



Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Less Reading, More Watching

It's been a busy week! I got my groove back with posting videos on You Tube, so I have posted videos you can watch. Now that I have the know-how with posting from You Tube again (it seems so easy, I don't know what happened the last few times I tried to post videos!) I'll have to post something of Austin playing ice hockey. For now, enjoy these. Karissa at the wax museum, Karissa's 3rd grade music concert. Victoria's ballet and tap dances for the recital this year. Never a dull moment around here!





2 comments:

  1. I MISS ALL this! Karissa did a great job and stayed in character, I loved the singing, Victoria,,WOW!!! tears in my eyes,what can I say! She is a dancer. and I loved both dances equally but if I had to pick I would say the tap I liked a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete