The Mercado Family



Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter

This year I received the best Easter gift, ever! We had gotten a new waffle iron a few days before Easter and thought it would be fun to break it out on Easter morning. Our other one had been broken for a few months, so we had been doing lots of pancakes. The kids were surprised to have waffles for a change for breakfast. I served strawberries and fresh whipped cream and sausages as well. I don't serve sausages often, but know a few in my family love them. I love strawberries on my waffles, but I know no one else does. With all the "new" and favorite foods on the table, everyone sat at the table at the same time and ate the same food! That kind of thing doesn't happen around here with Erik- ever! We had a nice conversation and everyone enjoyed their food with no complaining! What a great way to start Easter day!

Logan and his family dropped by the day before Easter- fun!

Pokemon cards!

Gardening gloves

This b-ball has been everyone's favorite!

Colored eggs



I couldn't take her pictures 'til her rollers were out...


Kind of a glare, but this is how the family pics turned out...

We had to get to church early so I could  receive my new calling as the Primary 1 st counselor, hence we have the church background. 
Too bad I couldn't take a picture of our peaceful breakfast- I didn't want to break the peace!

1 comment: