The Mercado Family



Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Similarities and Differences

Similarities: This was Erik at the apple orchard last week.
 Here was Victoria when she was about a year younger. (I seem to not have as many pictures on my computer after we lost a bunch of files. I know I had a better one of her!)
 Like we all thought, they resemble each other in appearance and personality.

Differences: Austin told me Sunday morning that he had a loose tooth. That was the first I knew of him having a loose tooth. That evening, during Family Home Evening, he ripped it out during the prayer as he was saying the prayer! (It's a good thing for Victoria something exciting happened, for she was about to get a tongue lashing for how irreverent she was during the prayer, which was probably due to the fact that she was watching Austin pull out his tooth while praying.)
Karissa, however, has a loose tooth for months before it either falls out on it's own with very minimal pulling, or comes out in a cinnamon roll, like one of her first teeth did!

I love to see the similarities and differences between our children!

1 comment:

  1. Differences in siblings reaffirm for me that we existed before coming to earth. I'm raising 5 kids very similarly, but boy, they have incredibly different personalities!

    ReplyDelete