The Mercado Family



Monday, October 25, 2010

Primary Program

Since I am the primary secretary at church I got to sit up in the stands during the primary program yesterday. We practiced the previous two Sundays and it paid off- the program was beautiful! It wasn't too short, or too long, and everything went smoothly. The kids sang beautifully and the Spirit was there! We had a full house in the chapel with all the extra visitors who came, including our neighbor, Victoria's friend, Bethany.

Karissa was the first child to say her line. She said, "I am grateful for my family because they buy things for me." She had a 9-year-old helper who reminded her of the second part of her line when she froze up. She was adorable! I am told that she sang well for most of the songs.


Victoria was flawless on her line. She spoke slowly, clearly, and reverently. She said, "My favorite story of Jesus is when He raised the girl from the dead." She was sitting right in front and Jason said she was reverent the whole time, which was good. She has been known to wave a lot from the stand and I was afraid she was going to wave to Bethany the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls were adorable yesterday. Karissa knew all the words to the songs and they were both reverent and looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete