The Mercado Family



Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Few Good Things

I turned out to be way sicker than I originally thought I would be and after about a week without eating much, I am finally back on track again, sort of. (I've gained back 4 of the 9 pounds I lost.) On the bright side of things, a few good things came from this week.

-Austin is eating more solids now since he had no choice when my milk was sparce (he actually prefers baby food to table food, which is odd for my family)

- Karissa has been waking up after 7, on average. Hopefully when I wake up early to do my workouts again she'll keep that up

- Karissa is potty trained!! Staying home all week made that easy!

Here she is with her potty chart all filled out and her Dora and Boots bath toys, which were her rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment