The Mercado Family



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Victoria and Karissa each brought me flowers last night (they bought these ones with Daddy instead of picking them from the yard). Their faces were so cute when they gave them to me!

Today, Victoria wanted to serve me breakfast in bed, which wouldn't work with church starting at 8:30, so she brought me lunch in bed. It was so nice sitting in bed after church and eating while looking out the window at the blossoms on our tree! I'm sure Victoria and Karissa will help Jason make dinner tonight. I hope every mom feels as special on Mother's Day as I do!

My crown, from Aunt Auburn, says "Queen of Nice"

3 comments:

  1. I am always very amazed by how great you look in your pictures! I guess I have low expectations based on my own pregnancy look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, what are you talking about?!

    ReplyDelete