The Mercado Family



Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Theater and Gymnastics

Victoria and I went to the Marquis Theater on Friday for her field trip. The production was The Little Mermaid. Of course it was different than the movie, but she still enjoyed it. Karissa couldn't go since they don't allow children under 3 at the theater, but it was a nice date with Victoria. I had decided a while ago that I need to put her in some drama classes, not like she needs the help, but I think it would be right up her ally.

Victoria has been taking a gymnastics class the past 5 weeks and yesterday was the last day. Here are a couple of short videos of her. In the second one she does a pull-over, with help of course, but she did it much better than she did a couple of weeks ago. Then, she couldn't hold herself up at the end at all. I think she gets the award for most improved!

1 comment: