The Mercado Family



Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random

There's something about being two-- children just love to wear all the accessories at once, no matter what the season or temperature. My kids both especially loved to wear the red rain boots, which were mine when I was younger. Check out these pictures. The first one is Victoria when she was two. (She actually didn't have as much on at one time as I thought she did, but this is the picture of I was thinking of when I took the next picture of Karissa.)
Now, Karissa has it all on, mittens included. Though we do live in Michigan and even though it was sunny that day, it was still chilly, so the mittens weren't such a bad idea.













Here is a picture that Victoria drew recently. Notice that she perceives me as being bigger than the tree. She also said that my tummy is as big as Santa's. Don't you just love kids?



3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I laughed out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the due date is creeping up if your looks are being compared to Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! I even had to tell Dave the story. :)

    ReplyDelete