The Mercado Family



Friday, February 6, 2009

Bowling



I won't normally add this many blogs in a week, but I need to add these pictures of us bowling with Victoria's school a couple of weeks ago. This was her first time and she had a blast! She was a little scared at first since Karissa ran right out and slipped on the lane before I could get to her, but I finally convinced Victoria to go right up there, instead of rolling from 10 feet away. I've never seen a ball roll so slowly in my life-- it was crawling! Sometimes it would barely get to the pins before the machine would reset for the next one. At least she improved by about 20 points on the next round where she scored an 82-- not bad, eh?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad for so many posts in a week! And Karissa totally looks like Cindy Lou Who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says that! We should have been The Who's for Halloween b/c I don't think she'll look as much like her this next one when her hair is longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She bowled an 82!? Dang! Mike and I went bowling on Friday night. I bowled a 67 my first game. How embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete