The Mercado Family



Sunday, November 4, 2018

Halloween Fun

October flew by very quickly. I barely knew what happened! We did manage to get some huge pumpkins and carve them together, despite an extremely busy month! Austin was particularly excited about making Halloween crafts. We got some supplies so he could make these cute pumpkins out of dryer vents and spray paint. 

The real one in the middle he painted at school. He loves Halloween crafts!


Leia's first Halloween and she thought the pumpkins were very tasty!

I finally decided to try those stencils for carving. It made for some fun designs.
Erik and Victoria used the stencils, with a lot of help from me!
Austin got this idea off YouTube.


Karissa did a cat again, designed by herself.
In September I was able to get super good deals on every one's costumes from Target's one day 40% off sale on all things Halloween. My mom gave Jason and I the idea of dressing up in our pjs to be movie watchers, since everyone wanted to be a character from a movie.
Rey and Yoda from Star Wars.


Wonder Women


Harry Potter

Erik's is a toddler costume, so I added some fabric to his cloak so it would be longer. 

Karissa's is the only one we didn't buy. We just put some things together. It was much better than the plastic one I found. 


Victoria trick-or-treated with her friends, Karissa went to Olivia's house, again, to trick-or-treat, and we met up with Austin's friend Kaleb. Kaleb has a younger brother who Erik ran around with.

At Miller's Haunted Hallways
It was a fun day, as always. Now they are singing Christmas songs!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks great! And I love the PJs idea. Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete