The Mercado Family



Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Big Traveler

Victoria got to go on one more vacation this summer. My mom flew her out to Utah to see her and Jim, my siblings, and their kids. Victoria flew by herself and then flew back with my mom just yesterday. I think she had a great experience from the pictures they sent me (though for some reason they won't download from my phone to the blog...) (Here's the link to my mom's blog, if you want to see what they did! www.jlandpj.blogspot.com)

 Here she is packing her bag. Leia was trying to stow away.

At the airport
 While she was gone, here's we did in Michigan.

Ran around a lake. 

Tween kitchen at the library (making edible ear wax, edible kitty litter, edible slime, and used band aids. Sounds tasty, huh?)

Erik and I went to a Nifty Fifties special event at the Plymouth library.

Monkey business.
Building Legos


 Ward campout.
Soccer in the rain.

Mafia

Roasting marshmallows.

breakfast the next morning 

pancake breakfast

more soccer

Activity Days Stake Activity

Pool at the roller skating rink

Austin won the race for his age group!



Thanks to Grandma Pat for flying Victoria out and taking care of her out in Utah! Thanks to Uncle Derek for taking her on the boat, Aunt Karina for letting her sleep at your house, and all the cousins for the fun memories! It's always a great time in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment