The Mercado Family



Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Dance Recital

It's recital time again! As usual, I can't record at the recital, it has to be done the week before at dress rehearsal, which was last weekend. I might have to sneak in a recording of her tap dance, though, since I only have one at a practice and that dance is so much better with the yellow fringe outfit! It probably won't turn out very well without the flash though, so we'll see. They were running ahead of schedule at the dress rehearsal, which I knew after recording another number, but when I went back for the tap dance, 15 minutes early, they were already off the stage!

Victoria is in tap, lyrical, and ballet this year, along with Cecchetti ballet, which doesn't have a dance in the recital. I'm so glad she decided to stay with dance. She's improving so much!

Here's her tap outfit.


Here's her tap dance, Bird is the Word.


Ballet, Popular.
Lyrical, Sing a Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment