The Mercado Family



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spiders and Santa

The news about Victoria's dress rehearsal this year. The good news: I got the videos from You Tube onto my blog, in record time! The bad news: you can hardly see faces in the spider dance. The only reason you can see bodies is because the black showed up. Even worse was the Christmas dance. The Santa costumes, for some reason, reflected the lights and all you see are the silhouettes of the dancers. It was fine looking at it on my phone, but not when it transferred onto the computer. Victoria starts on our right for both dances (second from the right for the spiders and fourth from the right for Santa) and then ends up on the left. Cute dances, sorry you can't see better!


(I found if you hold the phone straight up and down, it comes out sideways. So I turned it only a few measures into the song. My other copy of the dance was interrupted by a phone call! I don't think I'm using my phone to video next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment