The Mercado Family



Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Surprise!

Jason and I celebrated our 15 years of marriage last week. We didn't do anything extra special, like we thought we might, though going to temple together and to lunch without kids, is pretty special nowadays! We are going to get massages together next week, that I bought off Groupon, and the icing on the cake for me was getting my own smart phone!

Yes, I think I was one of the last people on the planet to have a flip phone until Saturday. Even my parents got smart phones before me, and that's saying a lot! Now I just need to get smart and learn how to use it. I've made big strides each day, though I'm still trying to get a picture onto Facebook from it.

Jason always bring my favorite flowers home.

I have a Droid Mini!

Though this isn't with my phone, Karissa took this of herself. She's going to be good at taking selfies!

Austin got a black eye. This was when it was still swollen.

The color looks deeper on my phone. Hopefully I'll get it on Facebook soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ow! Poor Austin. Happy Anniversary! I still remember the day that you two walked into church as newlyweds. Jason's uber-deep voice was such a surprise! I've only had a smartphone for a couple of months. I resisted as long as I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,,,she is a BEAUTY and he is ALL BOY.. love and miss you all

    ReplyDelete