The Mercado Family



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Preschool Pilgrims

For Austin's preschool we did something I've never done before: a reenactment of the First Thanksgiving. It was very short, but I enjoyed it and the kids did too. I made some hats, made some sails, and put on music from Pocohontas.

Here's the Pilgrims sailing the Mayflower.

The Indians not welcoming the Pilgrims.

The Pilgrims and Indians are friends now.

The Thanksgiving Feast

As you can see, the feast was decided by all the preschoolers. Goldfish, Oreos, fruit snacks, granola bars, pumpkin muffins, and rolls. Karissa and Victoria were my special helpers since they had no school.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that the pumpkin muffins and rolls were the only Thanksgiving-ish type food!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to amaze me with your talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the party, Valerie! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete