The Mercado Family



Friday, September 28, 2012

Sticks and Stones

Sticks and stones- that's what Erik, now 10 months, likes to eat the most. He does like those little puffs and stick pretzels. He's been liking pear lately, too. But whenever he's outside, he's constantly putting anything in his mouth that is not edible. Oh yeah, he likes cat food too.


Look how proud he looks holding the empty cat food bowl that I had just scrambled to clean up!

 
He has discovered how fun slides are. At playgroup, he learned how to go down the twisty slide all by himself!

 Weeee! It helped him become more confident going down the stairs, which is necessary, since he can now climb over the baby gate to the stairs.


He can wave now and likes to do it Nazi-style. He will do it on command, except when I want to take a picture of it. I finally got one yesterday.

Even though he's into everything, we still think he's adorable!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Sounds like he is really mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I think I would have a heart attack if my baby learned how to climb over the baby gate! But I'm glad he's mastering the stairs. Always such a relief when the little ones master the stairs . . .

    ReplyDelete