The Mercado Family



Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Boys and Me

Life is busy still, but different. It's just me and my boys. We found this car ramp toy at the curb to be thrown away. The girls helped me clean it up and Austin and Erik have been loving it!

Austin started preschool this week. I'm doing another "mom" school, but this group wants to meet twice a week and we're calling it "Sunbeam School". I volunteered to teach first. So I taught yesterday and I teach tomorrow. The kids did great and Austin was so excited to go to school! One girl is in vacation right now, but here's the rest eating their snack.

Erik has finally gotten his other "fang" in. Just in time for Halloween! He and Victoria both had the fangs around Halloween. It's very unusual.

I couldn't resist putting this picture of Victoria. As I've always said, her mouth is always open!



2 comments:

  1. "I vant to suck your blood!" or at least give Erik a great big squeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little fangs are adorable, but those eyes are killer. Erik is a gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete