The Mercado Family



Saturday, March 26, 2011

What Not to Wear

For the past month-and-a-half, Victoria has been on a pj kick. The second she gets home from school, or anywhere she has to wear regular clothes to, she puts on her pajamas. It started the week she was sick. She wore pjs all the time and I guess they became her preferred article of clothing. I do make her put on her non-footies when she has friends come over so at least she doesn't look too ready for bed. The thing about it that makes me laugh is that throughout her little life she has gone through weird phases of clothing. When she was two, she only wore costumes, mostly princess dresses, until she was about 3 1/2. Then she only wore blankets tied around her, or just her panties, for another year. Now she's in the pj phase. We'll see what comes next! Here's a shot of Karissa's work on Austin. See how proud they both look?


1 comment:

  1. Victoria and I are two peas in a pod, then - I ditch my "real" clothes the second I know I'm home for the day - even if that is at 10:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete