The Mercado Family



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jason's Birthday

Jason is another year older, and a little wiser too, with all the studying he's been doing! This is the last year he'll have a birthday while in school-- hooray! We did typical birthday activities: nice breakfast, pizza and cake for dinner (way yummy new recipe for a carrot cake I got off my friend Rachelle's blog that is from her sister-in-law's blog), opening presents, and of course dancing to the Beatles's birthday song. Other than that, Jason studied, did some weed whacking, and studied some more.

Check out this card Victoria made for him. This is of the two of them golfing. I still can't get over her artistic abilities!

2 comments:

  1. VHappy birthday Jason! Victoria's drawing skills are pretty amazing---it will be interesting to see how they develop over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jason!!! And I'm so glad you checked out Stacy's blog - the food is so good, huh?!?! I think I might have to make those chicken enchiladas - again! Good thing my family doesn't get tired of them. . .

    ReplyDelete