The Mercado Family



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys!

Though Victoria and Karissa can be handfuls now, they were pretty easy around ages one and two since they didn't get "into" a lot things. I think part of that is the fact they aren't boys. I have heard boys usually get into things more at that age. Well, it is holding true in our family! Austin has already uprooted a couple of our precious tomato seedlings that were waiting innocently to be planted outside (luckily we planted extra, just in case). He climbs over the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs with a wicked grin on his face (I mean really, what good does that baby gate do anyhow?!) Check out what he did to the toilet paper in a matter of seconds:
You can see how much toilet paper he actually took off by how much I rolled back on!

But how can I get mad at such a cute face?!!






1 comment:

  1. He is such an adorable little angel who sometimes wears devil's horns!! Here's a tip I learned from another mom - squish the TP roll flat before putting it on the bar. It won't unroll so easily. It's a pain for everyone else to get the TP off too, though. . .

    ReplyDelete