The Mercado Family



Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bunk Beds

Forever ago I asked everyone's opinion on whether or not I should paint the bunk beds we got for Victoria's and Karissa's bedroom. They were painted white (thanks to my dad and his wife for helping) and I made matching quilts for them. It's been finished for awhile, but I finally took some pictures. Here they are!

Here is Austin's fisrt rice cereal feeding. He liked it the first few days, but not as much since.

Here is Karissa wearing one of my dresses from when I was younger. I have kept it, but never put it on Victoria or Karissa. Suddenly, she decided she wanted to wear it-- what a cutie!

3 comments:

  1. I love the clean cute look of your bunk beds. I also like the quilts...were they up in July??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the white bunk beds and pink room! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunk beds look great! I love white furniture.

    ReplyDelete