The Mercado Family



Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday

I turned 31 on Thursday and it was one of the nicest birthdays ever. Having children old enough to really celebrate makes it more fun. Karissa helped make the cake and Victoria helped put the candles in, and of course take them out while licking them. We didn't do anything extra special that day besides getting a pizza, but Victoria kept calling me "The Birthday Girl" and being especially helpful. Jason brought flowers and let me relax in the tub. It's amazing how your expectations change when you have kids, and when you're pregnant!

Here's a video I took of Karissa singing her ABC's on the toilet. She just started singing it, so I thought I'd better catch it on tape, even if she was on the toilet. She has yet to actually "go" on the potty, but she sure is cute!

3 comments:

  1. awesome. she's really good. jake needs to get on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She looks so little to be singing so well!

    And happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete