The Mercado Family



Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fire Station

On Friday we went to the fire station for Victoria's field trip. The Paramedic giving the tour thought she recognized Victoria. She said it was probably from the last time we went, which I was somewhat confused by since we hadn't been in over a year and I'm sure she sees lots of kids there on field trips. Well, it finally dawned on me that she was one of the Paramedics who came to our house last month when we called 911. I asked her if she went on ambulance runs and when she said she did I told her that was probably where she recognized Victoria from. I told her she came when Karissa had her seizure and she said, "Oh yeah! Your house was the one with the cool fire place I talked about that night." She was glad to see Karissa was doing better and realized Victoria was the one who was at the door and then ran around the corner when everyone came in. It was just a cool coincidence.

Here is Victoria looking up at the huge fire truck.


This is the ambulance Karissa and I got to ride in.
In the fire truck.

1 comment: