The Mercado Family



Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A Little Paint Job

 Since our sunroom was put in, we have wanted to paint our family room, from which you enter into the sunroom. Actually, I wanted to paint it a few years ago but never did. It was a good thing we waited because it needed to be done after the slider door was removed. 

Now I want to redecorate, but that might take some more time. For now, here is what it looks like!

Here's the progress, after I had painted the first coat of white on the mantel.

And now the blue walls!

I'm not sure where I'm putting the black shelves to the left. It holds our internet connection stuff. Lots of cords!

Looking into the sunroom. Yes, the Christmas tree is still up, but I do have the decorations off now. I probably should have had the lights on like I've been doing most nights still.

I love blue!!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I would love to refresh the paint in our house. #goals

    ReplyDelete