The Mercado Family



Sunday, February 25, 2018

Under Construction

This past week, everything was under construction, so the blog didn't happen. It's still not going to happen until who-knows-when? Our computer decided to not take a charge anymore, so it wouldn't turn on. I took it to my friend whose husband fixes fixes computers on the side, but we're still waiting.

I was under construction this week getting over strep throat. The second time in my life I've had it. The first time was two years ago.

Our cars both got flats this week. Jason's (the van) went through some of the many potholes around here and actually messed up the rims of two tires, though since the tires are winter tires, they were fine. Mine, surprisingly, didn't have to do with a pothole, like everyone else's in the area (seriously, the potholes are horrible this year!). I had a bolt in my tire and it just went flat, on the freeway, of all places. 

Here's to a better week! 

BTW, mentioning my car, I never got to blog about our new car, from last May! Hopefully I can soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh, when it rains, it pours! Hope you feel better soon and that everything gets fixed up again!

    ReplyDelete