The Mercado Family



Monday, November 7, 2016

First Choir Concert

Victoria, to my delight, decided to join the middle school choir at the beginning of the year. I had joined when I went to jr. high and it was one of the best experiences I ever had in my jr. high and high school years. She's becoming quite the musician with her piano playing and violin she started this year as well. Since orchestra is zero period, she's able to do choir as an elective during school.

She had her first concert  the same night as Haunted Hallways at Miller, so it was a busy night! One of the songs her group sang was a song I sang at one of my first choir concerts 25 years ago, Cripple Creek.  Fun memories!

Here's the three songs her group sang. She's the white blur in the front slightly to the right. The stage lights don't work well with my recordings! I didn't get a chance to take a picture of her since she got a ride to the concert and it was a crazy rush trying to find her at the end. I'll do better next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment