The Mercado Family



Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ice Hockey

One of the things I have always loved to do is ice skate. I'm hoping to take the kids over the break. I will definitely enjoy skating with Austin. He's been in ice hockey since September. He was involved last spring for a 6 week free program. Now they improved it and it's a free 6 month program! (When we have to pay for it later, if he sticks with it, I won't be bragging then!) Every month there is a game and every week they get a free juice box at the end. It's called Juice Box Ice Hockey, after all.

Our computer has been updated, so I'm not sure where the video is of his last game, but here are some great pics of this boy who is really enjoying this sport with his friend Dallin.



He's the one in the red shirt and white helmet.

Mr. Juice Box himself.

The dynamic duo.
These boys are pretty intense! They're excited to go each week and come up with their own strategy before going out. There is less time on their bums now, and more time skating! This last week, they jumped over a hockey stick. Two out of the three they both did it without falling! Way to go!

1 comment:

  1. Ice skating is a skill I never mastered. I'm super impressed with Austin! And I hope you'll post pictures of yourself skating over the break. :0)

    ReplyDelete