The Mercado Family



Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Changing it Up Part 2

Right before our guests came (Grandma and Grandpa Anderson), I finished Karissa's bed. This is now Karissa's room and the guest room whenever we have guests.

Fit for a princess!


Same as last year when we repainted, just no bunk beds. I sewed their quilts together that I had made for them years ago, painted the headboard that was ours, and added the tulle. 
 Just before I finished Karissa's room, I finished Victoria's jean quilt. Here's her finished product.

Next up: I finally got the black sheets I've been looking for that have been sold out at Walmart forever. I'll make the boys some sheet quilts for their bunk beds. They've had their new beds the longest! Luckily, they don't care enough to beg about it like some other kids of mine....

1 comment: