The Mercado Family



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Auto Show

On MLK day, Jason took the three older kids to the auto show. I decided to stay back with Erik since I didn't feel like paying for my ticket to chase him around the place. They all had a great time and Victoria took tons of pictures with her own camera. I'm not very knowledgeable about cars, but here some cool ones that the kids liked.

The mascot for their school is a mustang, so the Mustang was a favorite.



 Erik and I had a relaxing time with no fighting, teasing, pick-ups, or drop-offs to worry about. We didn't even run any errands! I felt like a new mom with just my 1-year-old to take care of. I remember when that was boring, but it was a nice break yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. my favorite was a Mustang when I was younger,,,my first car! Fun day for the kids... and YOU

    ReplyDelete