The Mercado Family



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12, 34

On the 12 th was my 34 th b-day. Here are some of the highlights of my day:

This cutie! Here he is with me over the weekend.


Also:


-a good workout in the morning


-finding the soundtrack to Tangled at the library that we danced to many times during the day


-having my friends surprise me with bagels and an Oreo cake at my house when we were supposed to have our meeting for our Primary callings (we still had our meeting, but with an extra perk!)


-another friend dropping off lotion a chocolates


-Karissa and Austin playing well for a long time on their own


-hanging out with my boys outside (the weather was dry and nice in the afternoon) while the girls went to dance


-cinnamon rolls from my friend who drove the girls to dance


-Chinese food and and chocolate cake that Victoria made


-flowers from Jason


-nice cards and a few gifts from family and friends


-phone calls from friends and family


-weighing less than I had for the previous few nights, despite eating a few more treats!




Here's a pic that Karissa took with my flowers.


After she took a bunch of pictures, though, there was a finger print on the lens, hence the smudgy pictures with my cake!

I don't know if you can see Erik well, but he's smiling here at the excitement.


We forgot to have the kids take a pic of us before going to bed, so we cleaned off the lens and took it ourselves. What a great day!







3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it was a nice birthday! Love the picture of you and Erik together, and of him alone...what beautiful blue eyes! By the way, we got married on a Friday (March 12th), and yes, you would have been pregnant with Victoria then. How funny that you remember!

    One last Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day! Happy 34th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete