The Mercado Family



Monday, January 9, 2012

Blessing Day

Erik was blessed in church on Sunday. He was so calm and fell right to sleep as Jason and the other men started to slowly bounce him.

The main thing that stood out to me in his blessing was that he would be a peace-maker (maybe I'll finally get one of those in my family!) Jason also mentioned how he is named after a spirit too special to remain on earth, my deceased brother.

It was a lovely blessing and I felt the spirit. I still need to listen back to the recording and write it down.

One of the men in the circle said about Erik, "He is a perfect-looking baby." We agree!











2 comments:

  1. I agree too! I didn't know Erik was named after your brother. And I didn't know you had a brother who passed away. So special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute baby. So was Austin. What a cute family! 2 boys and 2 girls--lucky!

    ReplyDelete