The Mercado Family



Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Last Days

I did not expect a baby shower with this guy, since I already have at least one of each gender, but my good friends Rachel and Teresa threw me one anyhow. It was fun to relax with my friends and play some games. I asked for no gifts, only diapers, but I did get some cute things and a gift card. Here is the diaper cake that my kids think is the coolest thing ever, and it is! Here is an awesome hand-made quilt that matches the room, which Cathy did not know that the room is jungle-themed with those same colors!

An adorable frame that has Erik's name written on the top, plus the cute moose pillow pet to my right, also a favorite of my kids.
Unfortunately, my batteries ran out, so we missed the cute outfit and didn't get to take a picture of the group. Thanks to Cindy, Cathy, Cathy, Dianna, Leah, and of course Rachel and Teresa for the good time! Others who didn't make it, but contributed, thank you too!


On another note, I've been thinking about what color eyes this babe is going to have. We currently have one of each:


blue green
brown

Two grandparents have blue eyes, one green, and one has brown. Jason has brown and I have blue. What do you think will be the baby's eye color?






2 comments:

  1. I'm going for brown. And I love the name Erik. I didn't know until this post that that is what you are naming this bambino!

    ReplyDelete