The Mercado Family



Monday, November 21, 2011

The Date is Set!

Again, I got to call to schedule an induction for baby number 4. I go in November 22 at 9 am to get things going so we can finally meet this little guy. Thanks to Thanksgiving, he will only be 6 days late!

Everything is ready: bag is packed, bassinet is set up, the leaves are almost all picked up from the yard (thanks to Jason's parents for their help), the Christmas tree is up, and all but one Christmas present have been purchased. Yes, I have done some major nesting the past few weeks. I even cleaned that carpets last week! I hear four kids will keep me really busy, so I wanted to do as much as I could before I got there. My neighbor said I was going to put myself into labor with all that work, but I knew better! Here's to a smooth labor and delivery!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Yes, I too have been impressed with everything you have accomplished getting ready for this baby. So glad tomorrow is the day! We will keep you in our prayers...can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a smooth and healthy delivery. Can't wait to see pix of this little guy!

    ReplyDelete