The Mercado Family



Thursday, February 10, 2011

PB and J part 2

This just in: my kids, all three of them, ate peanut butter and honey sandwiches! Too bad my camera is still in the shop, I couldn't take pictures to capture the moment. They had some friends over who brought their lunch, which was PB & H. I felt bad making my kids a hot lunch, like they usually have, so I asked if they wanted to have heart-shaped PB & H. They agreed and actually ate it! Victoria exclaimed, "MMMMM!" Her friend stared at her like she was crazy. I told him that she had never eaten a peanut butter sandwich, except for a quarter of one when she was 20 months. Austin even ate the parts of the sandwich that were not included in the heart. What a great milestone for them!

It's too bad we won't have the camera for tonight either, when I take Victoria and Karissa to see the play Alice in Wonderland with the girl scouts, or the other night when Austin helped his sisters make Valentine sugar cookies, which he did very well. Or even for Valentine's Day, one of my favorite holidays. Oh well. I think it's being fixed under a warranty, even though it's 6 years old, because of some recall it falls under. Have a happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment