The Mercado Family



Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Friend Eureka

We just bought the best appliance in the world! Actually, Jason's mom told me about it. It's called the Eureka Stick Vacuum. It is a light-weight, mini, bag-less vacuum on wheels that is used in place of sweeping. It's so amazing!! Sweeping takes so long and when you have to do it a billion times a day with kids (I can't stand dirty floors), it takes up too much time. With Eureka, it's just running the vacuum real quick, except that it's tons lighter than a regular vacuum and smaller so it fits under the cupboards and chairs. The best part about it is, even Karissa can do it and she and Victoria both love doing so!

Mine can be a hand vac as well and has a crevice tool. We got it at Walmart for only $15! It is corded, but they have some that aren't for more money.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think you just sold me on it. I have one but yours sounds much better! Do you have hard wood floors and have you used it on them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, when you come out you can try it. Like I said, it's corded and the cord isn't very long, but it works great! Calvin can do it for us! (I saw him on facebook.)

    ReplyDelete