The Mercado Family



Monday, March 13, 2023

Birthday Weekend

 We celebrated a bit here and there leading up to my birthday. Jason's parents were visiting and took us out to eat on Thursday and we enjoyed a delicious homemade Puerto Rican dinner with them on Friday. They sang and gave me some gifts then. Saturday I was at the dance competition most of the day. Jason and his parents could come to the earlier dances and it was fun to share that with them. 

Victoria and I got home at 12:30am on my birthday. The time changed, giving me one less hour, and it was snowing when we went to church that morning, so not the best wake-up on your birthday, but at least the rest of the day was restful and full of fun messages, conversation, and time with my family. My friend took me to lunch today and we're going to go to the temple and have dinner with some friends on Friday to celebrate more, so that'll be nice. 

I love my family and friends!

This is Abuelo's new truck that he came out here to pick up. Very nice!


Big fans!





I had delicious food and dessert and fun gifts!

45!




2 comments: