The Mercado Family



Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Random

I just have random things to post about today, mostly bits of info or fun pics of my kids. Like this right here:
Erik, who doesn't eat "real" food, had this ingenious idea of eating pretzels as his hamburger the night we ate them for dinner. Along with a side of  Honey Nut Cheerios, he is the carb king!
 Victoria was able to serve with the youth from our church at Belle Isle on Saturday for an Earth day clean up, since dance was cancelled due to dance pictures. She was there from 8-2, but had a very positive experience! I got to take some of the youth there and was able to go for my run there, which was nice for a change of scenery.

Here are the pics I took of her in her dance costume.
Tap costume. She doesn't like  this outfit, but it sure looks good on her!


Lyrical costume.





Austin had a Go-and-See-It scout activity at the Outdoor Adventure Center in Detroit. (I got to drive to the Detroit area twice on Saturday...) Since Victoria was on her way back from Belle Isle and Jason was working on the basement, I took the other three. Karissa was glad she went after all. It had great facts about Michigan and fun activities to do. Austin was mostly participating in a special class with his troop, so it was just Karissa, Erik, and I most of the time.

Karissa and Erik are in the front and Austin is with the black pants in back.

This turned out great!

Canoe simulator.

Jeep simulator

From one tree to the next.

"Swimming" 

The "view"

Austin gets to go to his first scout camp this weekend. Hopefully Jason takes lots of good pics and I download them on time!

1 comment: