The Mercado Family



Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Windy Night

We had quite the windy rain storm on Sunday night while we were doing Family Home Evening. It was raining pretty good, which is not too unusual around here. Suddenly the wind picked up like crazy and we all ran to the window to watch. I have to say that at one point I thought our window might break, it was rippling so much, and it was set back under the porch! The really high winds (about 70 miles/hr I think?) didn't last more than 20 minutes I would say, but this is what they did.

Our trampoline was blown over and is now lopsided.

Our neighbor's tree is gone.

Down the street

Fences everywhere blew over

Around the corner (a favorite tree of ours)

More blown-down fences...


2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'm glad everyone is okay. That's a lot of damage, though. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Valerie! Enjoyed catching up on your blog just now. Your kids are so big and cute! We mss you guys!

    ReplyDelete