The Mercado Family



Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ward Camp-Out

I forgot that you can exchange cameras when you have a Canon, for a low fee. Mary Lou reminded me and we sent our old one in and they sent us a new one. I got a different model, so I had to pay a little extra, but I still got a way good deal! I had done that once before, but forgot about it. So my last camera was not 9 years old, like I thought, but maybe 5 years, though I can't remember.

I tried out my new camera at the ward camp-out. I only took a few pictures, but we had a great time! Erik slept through the night this time, unlike last year, and decided he liked his own sleeping bag as opposed to the pack-n-play. My little boy is growing up!
Karissa and Erik at the bonfire for roasting marshmallows.

Victoria with her friend Annie at breakfast.

Austin enjoying the warm fire with his cup of milk.




No comments:

Post a Comment