The Mercado Family



Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Happenings

For some reason, my mind wasn't on Halloween much this year- gee I wonder why? Here was my Halloween costume.

This is me at 37 1/2 weeks along.
Even though I was thinking ahead to the baby and the holidays immediately following his birth, Halloween still happened here. I let Jason carve the pumpkin with the kids this year.

Austin was very excited to wear his costume the day Karissa had her preschool party, though he didn't want me to put whiskers on him.

Karissa really wanted to be a unicorn this year, luckily I found a costume for her at the thrift store.
She enjoyed her Halloween fiesta and learned how to say, "Dulces, por favor!"


Victoria wanted to be a skeleton. I found this shirt at the thrift store, the pants as well, but I had to paint on the rest of the bones from the pelvic down. It turned out pretty good. This was at the church party.
For the trunk-or-treat at the church party, Austin was in awe at all the kids in their costumes and getting handed candy at every car.
Here's at Victoria's school parade.
right before trick-or-treating with Bethany- Austin finally let me put whiskers and a nose on him!
He was a trooper. He walked the whole way, even though Jason said he was acting tired. He wanted to earn his candy! He couldn't even look at me long enough to take his picture when he got back. He just had to have that sucker. Happy Halloween!






2 comments:

  1. Sheesh - I didn't know you were so far along! I guess the time goes by more quickly when you're not the one pregnant. Although, with my fourth, the time flew for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally some pregnancy pics!! You look great and the kids look cute in their costumes too :)

    ReplyDelete