The Mercado Family



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Boys

It amazes me how some boys are just "boy" right from the start. I know my brother was that way and Austin is too. Obviously we have lots of girly toys around the house. Often I've given him a baby doll, even ones that rattle, and he just ignores it, but if I give him something with wheels or that is a ball, he loves it! Karissa did like balls, but Austin loves just holding one in his hand, or rolling it away and hoping someone will roll it back so he can do it again.

The other day when I was waiting in the parent room at Victoria's school, Austin found a car in the box of toys they had in the room and he held onto it the rest of the time. He was a happy camper holding that car while I changed his diaper. I wish I had my camera there to show the joy bursting from his face because he was holding that car!

Here he is with a ball at home.

1 comment:

  1. for the record, you failed to mention those times you put make-up on me.

    ReplyDelete